UCSF, Long Beach Childrens, Palo Alto Childrens???
Any comments on these areas??
It seems if i find my own housing (which may be to stressful for me) i would bring home ~6000/mo. But since housing is expensive i am thinking 2000-3000/mo for housing.

i have had recruiters tell me that I will take home much more if I find my own housing.. but this seems difficult (i'm looking in CA, Long Beach, Palo Alto, or San Francisco)

They say 1450/week if i find my own housing. I think it would only be ~ half that or ~3000/mo. if they get the housing..
I asked if there was a travel allowance, the guy said 1450/wk was including everything the most he could give me for San Francisco.. Now 3000/mo take home isn't bad, but i'm coming from Colorado, so its gonna cost me gas/hotel to get there, not to mention driving or flying to Sacramento to get license..
Is that okay?

Another company says 3000/mo for housing, if they find housing and any money left over they will give it to you. I"m thinking if my take home is at least 3000/mo is okay.. i just don't want to get stuck with a lot of other fees like parking, etc or something i'm not aware of.

I've never been to San Francisco but i've heard it is soo beautiful and think it might be a great experience!

Any ideas or thoughts on the above? and tips?
Besides the housing issue. Any thoughts about the above areas and or hospitals??

thanks