Thread: new here

new here

hello all, im a Brady, i am officially introducing my self here.. i am a dialysis nurse i work primarily in chronic clinics, with part of my time in an acute facility. i have not worked as a travel dialysis nurse nor as a travel nurse of any form. I am interested in starting to travel for financial reason. I love to chat talk with other nurses especially dialysis nurses. Also any advice anyone has on begining to travel would be greatly appreciated.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: new here

Welcome to the site, and glad to have you with us. I hope you drop by as often as you are able to, and share some of your experiences with us.

Amanda, on of our staff members, is our resident travel nurse, though she's taken some 'time off' from traveling so she can attend school. Maybe she can give you some pointers.

Hope to see many more of your posts soon!

Re: new here

It seems to me that one of the best things about nursing is the ability to find employment almost anywhere. I think relocating to a rural area with a low cost of living is a good idea with a dollar-crisis on the horizon...

Wink Re: new here

:60: Welcome to the site.