Thread: Any other website for nurses in recovery?

Any other website for nurses in recovery?

I really enjoy coming to this website but there isn't a lot of activity. Is there any other website available to brouse? Thanks! Deb

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar

Talking Re: Any other website for nurses in recovery?

Hi and welcome,

I'm suzanne a happy grateful alcoholic nurse in recovery and sober just over 3 years. I am in the California Diversion program and in the transition phase.

Activity on this board tends to be sporadic - at times there's a lot here especially when someone joins who is new to recovery or is struggling with their disease. in answer to your question I will give you a couple of sites that have been mentioned here before - they are free resources and provide excellent support.

if you have questions worries or just plain paranoia about Etg testing go to:
    Ethylglucuronide : Ethylglucuronide

For 12-step and general support as well a a bunch of resources for alcohol free products try:

MEDfriends_in_Recovery : Medical Professionals in Recovery

Hope this helps you out - have a happy grateful recovery - find me here anytime

Peace and Namaste

Hppy

Thumbs up Re: Any other website for nurses in recovery?

I have found the following message boards helpful at various times throughout my recovery. Good luck to all. My journey has been long, but it continues.

VoyForums: StateBoardIssues/RealRecoveringNurses
    VoyForums: NURSES IN RECOVERY
    HHS-Office of Inspector General (OIG)
    Investigatory & Disciplinary Process

To keep up with vital knowledge (or not):
    ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support Simulator

Re: Any other website for nurses in recovery?

My-RiNNOVi was conceived in 2005 to provide entry level and experienced staffing services to the Life Science industries. With One location positioned to help the Life Sciences industry find experienced Healthcare professionals (Nurses) who want to renew or rejuvenate their own career paths into the Life Sciences industry.
    RiNNOVi is the Italian word for: “Rebirth, Renew and to Rejuvenate”. Our focus is to help career professionals in the Healthcare industry (RN’s, LPN’s and Medical professionals) recognize other opportunities for career advancement and financial stability with industry leading employers in the Life Sciences industry.

Our Industry Specialty
    We believe that our knowledge of your industry is the best guarantee of success. Our Renewal Consultants have a reputation as industry experts. Often they have worked in the industries they serve before joining our organization. Interacting in their marketplaces on a daily basis, they can locate, screen and recommend exceptional candidates.

Reade Hulburd
    reade.hulburd@myrinnovi.us
    www.rinnovi.us
    (330) 562-1627

Re: Any other website for nurses in recovery?

Just wanted to share a really awesome recovery site i found..it is not just for nurses but there are MANY nurses on it. It is myRECOVERYspace. I have made over 40 new friends and I have daily activity in my inbox. Check it out I think you will find it very supportive and fun to be part of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Laurie

"Man can Live without food for about 40 days,without water for about 3 days,and without air for about 8 minutes..but only 1 second without hope" -Hal Linden