Thread: Nursing Study Partner Website

Nursing Study Partner Website

Hi. I just wanted to drop a line and tell everyone about a free new nursing website. It is strictly for nursing students and nurses that are in the need of a study partner or in need of additional nursing material. Our membership is small but growing. Most information is posted by our members. We are currently working on practice test questions, disease patho sheets, flash cards, care plans, and more. We will be offering a free online nursing college to help brushen up on your nursing skills. Anyone that is interested in ataking a class or teaching is more than welcome. Also, we are currently offering a free syringe pen to those that register on our nursing forum board (no strings attached - well, actually, we ask that you be willing to help other s out if your able to or able to share information). The site is www.NursingOnline.org thanks!

Re: Nursing Study Partner Website

Hi again!

I am currently looking for a nurse that is interested in sharing some of her/his nursing skills talent with others. I have several request for a class on foley insertion and care. I might be able to come up with a way to pay the person a nominal flat fee for their time teaching the class. it would be online via our online college program. If your interested, please let me know, and also, let me know what nursing level you are at. Thanks!

Chris
    www.nursingonline.org

P.S. If your interested in taking the free class, please visit the online college portion of the site and register. registration and classes are free.