Thread: Job Prospects for LVNs

Job Prospects for LVNs

I read that job prospects are still good overall for LVNs.
    Are job prospects good for LVN who wants to work in a nursing home? I know lots of hospitals may not hire LVNs. Are there alternatives for LVNs who do not wish to work in nursing homes?

I was thinking of possibly working in an institution for mentally challenged adults.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Job Prospects for LVNs

Quote Originally Posted by lendytexas View Post
    I read that job prospects are still good overall for LVNs.
    Are job prospects good for LVN who wants to work in a nursing home? I know lots of hospitals may not hire LVNs. Are there alternatives for LVNs who do not wish to work in nursing homes?

I was thinking of possibly working in an institution for mentally challenged adults.
    Group homes are a good choice. And yes, nursing homes are always there for LPN's.

Job Prospects for LVNs

GOOD MORNING LPNs, WELL I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS. IS ANYONE LOOKING TO WORK A 13 WEEKS CONTRACT IN TEXAS AT THE VA HOSPITAL? YOU DO NOT NEED TEXAS LICENSE OR STATE LICENSE IF YOU'RE WORKING AT A MILITARY HOSPITAL OR FACILITY. THEY REQUIRED YOU TO HAVE AN ACTIVE AND UNRESTRICTIVE NURSING LICENSE.

I RECEIVED A CALL ON YESTERDAY FROM ADVANCE MED. THEY NEED AN LPN TO TAKE A 13 WEEK CONTRACT JOB IN TX WORKING AT THE VA HOSPITAL. YOU WILL BE FURNISHED A ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH ALL UTILITIES & RENT PAID, TRANSPORTATION TO GET THERE, A RENTAL CAR FOR YOUR ENTIRE STAY. IF YOU TAKE THEIR BENEFITS THAN TAKE HOME WILL BE $760/WK. IF YOU DON'T TAKE THEIR BENEFITS PAY WILL BE $1000/WK. THE LESS BENEFITS YOU ACCEPT THE MORE PAY YOU'LL RECEIVE.

I HOPW THIS WILL BE ABLE TO HELP SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR WORK ESPECIALLY IN THIS JOB MARKET.

THERE # IS 866-930-7088.