Thread: NCLEX and NY State

NCLEX and NY State

Hi! Im Mutya, A New Member Here... I Just Passed The Phillipine Licensure This June And Planning To Take The Nclex. My Choice Of State Is New York... Does New York Requires Cgfns? How Much Is The Average Salary For New Nurses And Is The Cost Of Living High? How About Appartments? Ofcourse All Of These Should Be Considered... Pls Give Me Additional Info... I Hope To Hear From You Soon. Your Help Is Vey Much Appreciated... Thanks...

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: NCLEX and NY State

Quote Originally Posted by MUTYA_RN View Post
    Hi! Im Mutya, A New Member Here... I Just Passed The Phillipine Licensure This June And Planning To Take The Nclex. My Choice Of State Is New York... Does New York Requires Cgfns? How Much Is The Average Salary For New Nurses And Is The Cost Of Living High? How About Appartments? Ofcourse All Of These Should Be Considered... Pls Give Me Additional Info... I Hope To Hear From You Soon. Your Help Is Vey Much Appreciated... Thanks...
    Welcome to the site, MUTYA. Regarding the NY State NCLEX, you'd have to contact the NYS Board of Nursing for information on the NCLEX. I am sure that they will require CGFNS. The link to the NY State Forum is: Welcome to the NY State Forum! .

'Cat'

Re: NCLEX and NY State

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse View Post
    Welcome to the site, MUTYA. Regarding the NY State NCLEX, you'd have to contact the NYS Board of Nursing for information on the NCLEX. I am sure that they will require CGFNS. The link to the NY State Forum is: Welcome to the NY State Forum! .

'Cat'
    THANKS FOR THE INFO COUGARNURSE!.. I THOUGHT NEW YORK STATE DONT REQUIRE CGFNS. I THOUGHT THEY JUST REQUIRE CVS, IS THAT THE SAME?! I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA AT ALL... I AM NOW MORE CONFUSE!.. THANKS AGAIN... GOD BLESS!