Thread: Comforce Travel Agency.

Anonymous

Comforce Travel Agency.

Well, I hate to say it..Wait,,,no I don't.. I told many of you on TNT about Comforce but did you listen to me..NOPE.. I told Micheal Yao about them and he defended them right up until he left and now that they have tried to deprive him of his livelyhood,he actually apologized to me for not listening to me ..And for most of his defense of them..Even said he should have listened..

Now while I sympathize with the poor treatment many have gotten from them I do have to say that I love those nurses too.. They have allowed me to say "I told you so."" When my boys got into trouble as kids for doing things I told them not to and I always told them I loved them.. because they did things that let me say I told you so...

My son just recently told me he had a UTI..I told him you forgot your "raincoat" and I said you know what I am gonna say.. And he said, "Yes" you are gonna tell me you told me so.. And I said NOPE..I love you, son....

I also told that forum about Patrick Brian Weller but did anyone listen ..NOPE...

I told Peter Mentz about Pulse But did he listen..NOPE

And I told people about corporate housing.. Did they listen.. NOPE But Shiela loves it now.. No phone bill, unlimited free phone calls for internet access, no utlity bill..Stay as warm or cool as you want..

Well, so much for taking my voice away..

All I can say is:
    I don't float, I don't work Xmas, Easter, T-day, Mother's Day, Father's Day, New Year's Day, or Sunday's
    I don't worry about any ASSociation setting my wages,
    I don't work nights ( to those who love it disregard that last statement)
    I have a set group of docs with wonderful standing orders.
    A stable group of patients I can bond with. (Again if you like fix em quick and run disreagard)
    Admissions now and then but I don't worry that my patients go home not knowing how to take their meds etc.

So go ahead don't listen to me.. And you will make me even happier...I love saying "I told ya so"

Remember I am a Yankee I have a sense of humor and my sh** stinks..

WR,,, Three commas just for Becca...

Anonymous

Re: Comforce Travel Agency.

Oh Boy here I am talking to myself. I see on TNT that several have figured out McKelly of Prestige. I warned others about recruiters posting under aliases (sp) but people on TNT poo pooed me then too...LMAO All the way to the bank not working for those sorry agenecies...

WR,,, three commas for Becca

And how can anyone say a travel agency is great when you have to fight them about a 1099...Just my one cent opinion..Don't mess with my hard earnt money....

What was your opinion of Pulse Staffing? I am trying to talk with them now for a position in CA.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Well I called Peter Mentz..just before T-day,, thinking he was a former travel nurse and might be good...Let's just say all the yelling back and forth forth and back reminded me of a boiler room...He told me they had no hemodialysis positions.. And the very next day Peter posted a hemodialysis position in Modesto...The first position in his post..I promptly called him ..And asked him since when do clients call in the middle of the night looking for nurses..He claimed he was new and didn't know about the post..Would that work for a travel nurse. "I'm new I didn't know 180 was a bad pulse rate.."""

He told me I could talk with David Laird VP.. I was impressed... NOT...I asked David why Modesto always needed hemodialysis nurses...He told me that he would call them and get back to me in a half hour.....I AM STILL WAITING..NEW YEARS HAS COME AND GONE EVEN..

Now last Friday I get a call on my cell..Caller ID says 000 000 0000.. I wonder who it could be... It's a recruiter from Pulse Heathcare staffing ...Except he talks so fast I can't understand him.. So he reapeats it and I told him to never call me again as I was not interested ..I told him they are the worst company I know.

Now,, get this,, another call on Monday..000 000 0000.. I pick up and get the rapid intro.. I ask who is this and again I tell them don't call me..

But now I am pissed so I look up their number ..And call. I ask for David Laird.. I can hear the hub bub in the background.. ( I have been told by a VERY respectable recruiter that they do indeed have two long bingo tables faced to face and recruit like that.. This recruiter has been to their "office").. The girl asks if Laird is expecting my call.. Yes he is.. I told him I was still waiting for his call...But I had given up and I told him to put my name of their grease board in red letters...Bobette Turner DO NOT CALL ..I also told him if they did again I would call the authorities and have them charged with harrassment...All the time I hear Laird But But Buting...

NOPE not working for them....

That's the long version...

WR,,, three commas for Becca..

I had to laugh when you said you are trying to talk to them...The din is annoying isn't it????