Well I took my PBDS test today and it was the worst thing I have ever done. Not only was the test insane, the test site, computer issues and proctor was less than to be desired.

I will write more about my test later once my anger and my BP lowers and I should know Friday if I was successful

I did ER test

First part Triage
Emergent - must be seen/done within now to 15 minutes
Urgent - must be seen/done within 30 mins to 1 hour
Non Urgent - can be seen as soon as available

Anything marked urgent needed treatments and rationales. There were 16 and you had 30 minutes. I did not finish this section as I was in the middle of a lengthy acute mi scenario after already doing 5 other Emergent situations.

Second section - this was the only part of the exam that the study guide helped for:
5 scenarios - 50 minutes

Third section - started out decent and then went downhill
7 yes SEVEN scenarios - 80 minutes and scenario number 6 was something NON ER ICU PT and number 7 was a DELIVERY and I have never worked on an OB unit

I know I did okay with what I should do used lots of keywords even to the point of consults I felt would be needed. The rationales were the thing I had a problem with explaining and most of them seemed redundant from each scenario. This is what will fail me if anything.