Thread: Korea, US Gov

Korea, US Gov

Husband has taken a 2 yr. :confused: job assignment with D.O.D. in Souel. I am a VA nurse with 23 gov. years. The last 8 in Electrophysiology/cathlab/cardiac Sepecial Procedures. I am experieced with Pacemaker/Defib programing. Before that ICU and before that Tele. I need a job and have posted on USAjob.gov. Is there anywhere else to look?

Re: Korea, US Gov

Hi, We here at One Call Staffing might have some postions of interest for you. We are located in New York, and have clients in the New York, New Jersey area. If interested please e-mail me at lwellons@onecallstaffing.org. Please review our mission statement. Hope to hear from you soon.

One Call Staffing, Inc.
    At One • Call Staffing we believe in matching your professional and personal goals with the clinical needs and the professional patient care environment of our clients. One Call Staffing, Inc., is a nurse owned and managed firm with over 17 years of experience in the placement of Registered Nurses in a variety of staff as well as Managerial, Education, and Administrative positions. Our services include Executive Search, 13-week contract assignments, and Foreign Nurse Recruitment. We are also a New York State dually certified Minority and Woman owned Business Enterprise. Let our expert skills in Matchmaking move your career to the next level and in the direction you desire! Visit our website at: http://www.onecallstaffing.org/