Okay, you guys are making me really nervous. Reading your posts, it sounds like everyone hates their job. I graduated from college with an english degree. Now I work at a Newspaper and I am miserable. I went into college as pre-nursing but I was completely spooked out of it. Now after basically barely getting by in college (I didn't care and didn't try) because I did not know what I wanted to do. Now I feel like okay, I am at a point in my life where I am ready to get serious about school. And it also doesn't hurt that I am miserable at my job. Now, I am not wanting to go into the field for the money, (although it doesn't hurt) but I am strictly going into because I really care. I have had some of my own medical problems and know that a nurse can truly make or break a situation. I have always known that I was put on this earth to help people, and I feel like this is an area that I could really do well in. Unfortunately, and here is were I need some help. I am not incredibly gifted at chemistry and math. I am willing to roll up my sleeves and really give it a try and put in the work. What do you all think? I really want to do this and have finally boosted me confidance up to start speaking with advisors, I do not want to back down...But I would really love some advice. Any if you can offer it, I feel like I would really be good...Tell me what you think about it...