Nurses and their family of Across America Med Staffing are invited to join us for our annual Thanksgiving day picnic in Rancho Cordova, Ca. All current Across America Med Staffing nurses and family are invited 11-30-02- Saturday from 1PM to 8PM, to eat drink-soda, and hot tub at my home. I will send directions and a card, and you will get a postcard for a reminder. The following menu will be served. Please RSVP for those of you reading Utimate Forum [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Butter and Herb Roasted Turkey with homemade Corn Bread Stuffing and Turkey gravy.

Ham with cherry glaze and cloves

home made orange and cranberry sauce

Mashed potatoes with butter and cream, candied potatoes with caramel sauce

Rolls and homemade Corn Bread

Vegetarian Italian Pie or Egg Plant Parm. and Veg- Spaghetti

Green Bean Southern Style, Collards and Ham Hocks, Peas and baby Onions

Pasta Salads, Jello Salads, Green Salads, Beet Salads. Fresh Apple and Fruit Salad

Dips and Chips

Dessert-Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Cream Pie, Ribbon Box Cake, Pecan Pie, Homemade Cookies, Rum Cake. I might even consider Key Lime Pie and Mud Cake

Fresh Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate and Hot Apple Cider and you can provide your favorite soda. Sorry no Beer and other bev that can make you drive home funny. There will be some sugar free things as well for those of us that have to be careful.

It has always been that I have worked on the holidays for the past 10-15 years, or been on call and yes I will be. It is also important to me to see that my nurses and their family far from home, know that home is where the heart. It can even be as close as here with me and the people of Across America Med Staffing. This has been tradition for me for many years, except last year when I was moving. I am back to cookin and baking, so let's give thanks to God and the bounty all together. God Bless all the nurses, even those that do not travel with me, may you always be safe and protected in all life and on your travels.

Please RSVP ASAP, thanks

Respectfully, Kim Lawrence Director of Recruitment Across America Med Staffing 1-800-887-4045 Kimacrossamer@aol.com www.acrossamer.com Kimlawrence@acrossamer.com