Thread: Favorite Nurses lies about booking you

Favorite Nurses lies about booking you

I got cancelled 30 days in a row! I finally found out from a client that they assumptively book all their nurses; they claim to have you booked and will cancel you when the client says they have no needs......DO NOT WORK THROUGH THEM! FAVORITE NURSES will lie about everything!

Thumbs up Re: Favorite Nurses lies about booking you

I have worked for Favorite Nurses for over 8 years. Agency work has it busy and slow times just like anywhere else. I know how to play the game! I'm flexible (as I can be with a family) and go where the needs are and I GET WORK...EVEN OT! OT for Agency is amazing! My office communicates with me and seems to be honest (as they should be). If they don't find me work that I come to them for, they're out of a job! To my knowledge, Favorite Nurses has been in business for 25+ years. They have loyal staffers. While they aren't perfect, neither am I. Whatever system you are refering about it seems to work for me. I suggest you be more flexible in your choices and you'll get more work than you'll ever want. My Agency knows I'm usually willing to go where the help is needed, therefore they probably work me more!(Hey, Favorite if you're reading this, can I get a referal bonus for this???)

Talking Re: Favorite Nurses lies about booking you

I also work for Favorites and I have had no problem with them. In fact their auto rebooking program keeps me working where other agencies don't. I love them!!!!

Smile TruthfulRN has the correct story.

I was previously a Director for this company and refused to lie to my fellow nurses by using "Assumptive Booking".
    As a Nurse myself who has counted on these additional shifts to pay my mortgage and feed my children, I could not in good faith work for a company with such poor business ethics.
    There are other companies that do not use this Assumptive Booking technique; please find one of those to work for.

It does not matter how they try to phase it "Assumptive Booking" = Lies to you and the Facilities you work for!

Any Company who bases it's business practice on lies and FORCES it's employees to "Assumptively Book" their staff should not be in business.

I had to resign my position, because I could not & would not be associated with this type of behavior.
    Think about it... Then You decide .....
    Have a Blessed Day.