My name is Stephanie Sheppard and I am a Recruiter for O'Grady Peyton International. OGP is one of the most experienced recruiters of international healthcare professionals in the industry. For more than 25 years, O’Grady Peyton International has provided assignments to thousands of registered nurses and allied health professionals from around the world. O’Grady Peyton International had a longstanding presence in the global healthcare staffing arena dating back to 1988. As of 2001, O’Grady Peyton is proud to be part of AMN Healthcare, the largest temporary healthcare staffing company in the United States. Now O’Grady Peyton has the experience and the resources to provide even better service to our healthcare professionals and client facilities.

O’Grady Peyton International (USA), Inc. is proud to be recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval™ for the Health Care Staffing Services program. Certification acknowledges compliance with the Joint Commission’s national set of consensus-based quality standards and demonstrates a commitment to excellence in providing health care staffing. Visit The Joint Commission Web site for more information about this prestigious award.

O’Grady Peyton International, the International division of AMN Healthcare, recruits nurses and allied health professionals from English-speaking countries around the world.

I am actively recruiting nurses who are working in Canada and would like to further their career in the USA. I am also recruiting nurses who would like to work within Canada. If you are looking for a little more adventure, we also have opportunities available in the Middle East, Australia, and Ireland.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Regards,
Stephanie Sheppard
O'Grady-Peyton International (USA), Inc.
A Subsidiary of AMN Healthcare, Inc.

Staffing Solutions with a World View

For more information on OGP, visit us at:

Travel Nursing Jobs and Nurse Employment in the USA, Middle East and Australia — O'Grady Peyton International