Thread: New to forum

New to forum

How is all? Can you tell I'm Texan..I joined the forum just moments ago mainly at this point to try and get some help with very sticky situation at last work place..anyone here have any experience with the board of nursing?:confused: By the way been Rn for almost 8yrs lvn prior for 2yrs I'm presently classified as homehealth/hospice nurse look foward to chattn'

Re: New to forum

i'm not sure exactly what you are referring to but i used to work for the nursing board here in ohio and i can tell you that the top infractions that we took action on were nurses who quit without adequate notice (patient abandonment) and nurses who falsified documents. those were the top causes for action against nurses and most often led to censure and/or suspension of license. nurses were often mad at their employers and had some complaint or another against them BUT we always had to explain to nurses that the board wasn't there to punish employers or companies....we were there to discipline nurses. not always fair but the bottom line is to protect your license! it can be taken away even for very small infractions if it can be proved that there is any blame at all.

jaylee
    ohiorn