Thread: is the NCLEX that hard?

is the NCLEX that hard?

i hope that if i will take that exam, it won't let me have an epistaxis!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: is the NCLEX that hard?

Forget the nosebleed! Migraines are the fashion after boards...or is it amnesia? Whatever.....

When I took LPN boards, it was pencil and paper. Now, everything is computerized AND they changed the format again. As long as you don't read into the questions....

Good luck!

Re: is the NCLEX that hard?

Migraines!?! That's all I need to be worried about!!! LOL!!! I'm kinda getting worried about takinf the NCLEX too because of the preceding class not passing first off. Any suggestions??

Post Re: is the NCLEX that hard?

:rolleyes: There are computer cd-rom programs for N-clex. Those are great to go through. What I feel helped prepare me a lot is I would have a note book while going through the computerized n-clex cd rom. After each test, the computer will correct your questions and it allows you to go back a nd review the test. I would write each wrong question down with the correct answer. When I wasn't on the computer (at a doctor's appt, a driving trip, etc.) I would review my note book. The cd rom I had (4 1/2 yrs ago) would keep track of my errors and reask the same questions in different scenario. I wish I would've kept it...I don't remember the name. Maybe someone reading this thread will be able to recomend one. If anyone knows of it: I graphed your scores, catagorized you correct and incorrect answers (med surg, OB, etc) showing you where you nee to study more and where your strong points are.

If you study this way, you will do just fine. And remember: Which one is the MOST correct....sometimes there will be 3 descent possibilities. Also assessment is ALWAYS the first thing to do and safety is a number one issue.

Good luck!
    www.tahoecabinrentals.com/lakeviewcabin/
    short term leases for travel nurses