Thread: Wondering about International Nursing

Wondering about International Nursing

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good agencies that do international nursing. I have heard that there are companies that will send nurses to places like Australia, New Zealand, UK and many other places in the world. If anyone knows of companies that do these kinds of assignments could you please let me know and pass there names and contact numbers on. Thanks again!

Betsy

Re: Wondering about International Nursing

Hello. We are recruiting nurses for one of Ireland's leading children's hospitals. We have immediate openings for 20 NICU RN's, 30 pediatric RN's with either Renal, Oncology or Haematoloty or Theatre experience, and 50 general nurses. The employment contract is a minimum of 2 years (renawable), the salary ranges are from 25,000 euros ($32,000)to 40,000 euros($52,000)and higher depending on experience, qualification and speciality. Please send me your CV. Come and live in Dublin, Ireland. We were voted by the Economist Magazine as the best place to live!
    Kind regards,
    Mrs. Renee Howley (renee@dalmac.ie)
    Dalmac Recruiting Agency,
    Rush, Co. Dublin
    Ireland

Re: Wondering about International Nursing

Hi Betsy,
    I am currently working in Sydney, Australia on a sponsored Visa.
    Do be careful,
    I have found myself in a very unsafe working situation and am having some difficulty in getting out of it. I am trying to take a job at another facility but have to go through immigration to do it because the new employer has to sponsor another Visa. If I quit my job too soon, my current Visa will expire in 28 days. If the new Visa is delayed for some reason, I'll have to leave the country. I have to wait for immigration to approve the new one before I can leave. Hope this helps.