Thread: Travelling to Spain

lclc

Travelloing to Spain

I've been to Spain for several times, it's really a intriguing resorts, not only the beautiful resorts, but also kind people. tenerife and costa brava are my unforgettable places, have you been there before? I’d like to share some travel experiences with you. Which countries impress you most when traveling? Waiting for your chat.

I am going to have a one-month vacation and I’d like to take this chance to have a good rest, always working in the office, working overtime, sleeping until midnight, really tired, I want to change my mood and then come back to work with energetic spirit. Where can I spend a meaningful and entertaining vacation and allot time reasonably, as a result of a large amount of work everyday, I don’t have too much time to exercise during my spare time, so any good trip resort for sports, is much better, I find perth australia, almeria and so on are wonderful travel websites, also its cheap accommodation, scrumptious cuisine, kind local people should be considered. I’d like hear more opinions from you. Thanks in advance.

lclc

Re: Travelling to Spain

Good job, keep on posting. During summer vacation, I went to santander and costa tropical with my parents, enjoying the fresh stunning beaches and gorgeous sight of the bay. And now I want to buy a property in Spain.