Thread: Your sentiments in the Philippines' June 2006 Nursing Licensure Exam controversy

Question Your sentiments in the Philippines' June 2006 Nursing Licensure Exam controversy

(Please discard the other thread I made earlier. I'm sorry.)

Fellow nurses, I'm writing this thread because Illionis is my chosen state I'm planning to work to.

I would like to know what are your sentiments regarding the Philippines' June 2006 Nursing Licensure Exam controversy and the decisions and statements made by the CGFNS and the ANA.

......Fortunately and unfortunately, I'm one of those board passers in June 2006 Exam and which the Philippine Supreme Court has ordered the Professional Regulation Commission to validate our exam and be given our licenses..... All I can say is that I really worked very very hard to pass that exam. I even enrolled in a review center which, unfortunately, was allegedly to have acquired some of the leaked test questions, but I can truthfully say that I didn't receive, see or got hold any of those leaked test questions or cheated. Either you wanna believe me or not. I even rented a small room near to the place where I was reviewing just to isolate myself and away from any distractions during my review. No band practices and gigs, too. I was totally like a race horse.

Can you imagine, because of some dumb people from the BON who created this mess, all our dreams are turned into nightmares :firedup: We are now suffering with what they have done.

I'm getting really frustrated with what's happening right now. First, the news form the CGFNS last month. But I said, ok I'll take the Test 3 and 5 just to satisfy their condition for our batch. Then just recently, the ANA is demanding also that we should take the whole new set of test again.....Cmon, what is that?!!! Is our country's Supreme Court's decision trash?... This has created confusion again for us..... And now, my application to Illinois is already way delayed.:firedup:

Anyway, there's the NCLEX-RN right? The ultimate test to become a Registered Nurse in the US.... Think of this: If this batch or a part of this batch passed the NCLEX, what can you say about that? Think..... Can you cheat in the NCLEX? Can you say it's because of luck that they passed? I don't think so!

...If this batch didn't pass the NCLEX-RN, do you think you'll see them working as Registered Nurses in the US? Think, man.....

Well, that's life.... I wish life could be a little kinder for us. :luck:

Exclamation Re: Your sentiments in the Philippines' June 2006 Nursing Licensure Exam controversy

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzofmetallica View Post
    (Please discard the other thread I made earlier. I'm sorry.)

Fellow nurses, I'm writing this thread because Illionis is my chosen state I'm planning to work to.

I would like to know what are your sentiments regarding the Philippines' June 2006 Nursing Licensure Exam controversy and the decisions and statements made by the CGFNS and the ANA.

......Fortunately and unfortunately, I'm one of those board passers in June 2006 Exam and which the Philippine Supreme Court has ordered the Professional Regulation Commission to validate our exam and be given our licenses..... All I can say is that I really worked very very hard to pass that exam. I even enrolled in a review center which, unfortunately, was allegedly to have acquired some of the leaked test questions, but I can truthfully say that I didn't receive, see or got hold any of those leaked test questions or cheated. Either you wanna believe me or not. I even rented a small room near to the place where I was reviewing just to isolate myself and away from any distractions during my review. No band practices and gigs, too. I was totally like a race horse.

Can you imagine, because of some dumb people from the BON who created this mess, all our dreams are turned into nightmares :firedup: We are now suffering with what they have done.

I'm getting really frustrated with what's happening right now. First, the news form the CGFNS last month. But I said, ok I'll take the Test 3 and 5 just to satisfy their condition for our batch. Then just recently, the ANA is demanding also that we should take the whole new set of test again.....Cmon, what is that?!!! Is our country's Supreme Court's decision trash?... This has created confusion again for us..... And now, my application to Illinois is already way delayed.:firedup:

Anyway, there's the NCLEX-RN right? The ultimate test to become a Registered Nurse in the US.... Think of this: If this batch or a part of this batch passed the NCLEX, what can you say about that? Think..... Can you cheat in the NCLEX? Can you say it's because of luck that they passed? I don't think so!

...If this batch didn't pass the NCLEX-RN, do you think you'll see them working as Registered Nurses in the US? Think, man.....

Well, that's life.... I wish life could be a little kinder for us. :luck:
    as a filipino nursing student,i must say that i immensely symphatize with graduate nurses who took the june2006 nursing board exam with their grieving and contemplating these down times in our profession.They can't blame the whole population of takers which was claimingly warded off leaks during the exams duration.it's very sad to say that for the stupid sake of those few people who commited a great blow at us many innocent and hopeful graduates were put into judgment.

CGFNS along with ANA ought to exercise good fellowship to their accomplice in their field and show consideration and great value to others whose butts are well-cleaned and who deserve to gen rid off the punishable mistakes unapt to their disposition.

we all must pray that God will hastily make an intervention not to make other people suffer unfairly.

Thumbs up

Thanks for your comment on this thread marshgreencohen… Thanks for the sympathy and the prayers…

Let me just wish you good luck in your studies and hope this incident won’t happen anymore to you and the others in the future. It’s really embarrassing and degrading you know. And it really sucks.

Good luck again, man

This is open for everybody. Whether it’s positive or not. Let your opinions be heard.

Peace