Thread: This a message i was forced to write to AMN!!

This a message i was forced to write to AMN!!

I just don't know where these large companys get off. Beware of this recruiter with American Mobile. Please any body with similar experiences give me your wisdom.

Please don't call anymore this is an official request. If American Mobile wishes to have any farther contact with me (Heather ???????) it will need to be from a executive officer. In other words the president or vice president. The phone message left on my cell phone today around 5:00 p.m. est by Betina Jones was taken very serious. As she stated that I was unprofessional and going to be held financial responsible for a contract I DID NOT except or sign any paper work for. So fortunately for me my husband Ken is a licensed general contractor in North Carolina. We still have his contractual/cooperate attorney on retainer from when he owned his business. I will be forwarding this saved message on to Mr. Hubbard Brett attorney at law. Also this email is a warning. If Betina calls again I will consider it harassment. Therefore I will contact the Alexandria, VA police department for further action.

Betina should have never excepted this position on my behalf it would have saved her a lot of embarrassment. I will be contacting the hospital in Fresno personally to explain that I was misrepresented. Here's a lesson I hope all people getting this email should know and understand. Betina said "my credibility with AMN and all the sister company's was no longer in good standing". On the contrary Miss Jones it's your credibility that has been compromised. I'm a nurse, the person that when employed by any travel nursing company helps provide the very income to sustain it's internal employees in other words people like Betina. So what I can't understand is why a person that counts on there income coming off the back of another would treat that person with such gross disrespect. Perhaps the vice president of recruiting can explain this to me.

Thank You for your time,

Heather ???????, RN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: This a message i was forced to write to AMN!!

American Mobile has never done anything for me except lie. Yes the word does get around....American Mobile you are not the best as your ad claims. There are to many companies needing good travelers....and the word does get around.

You are better off! Good luck

I would just like to say that I had a specific question for American Mobile in reference to their website and if they in fact had Travel positions in a particular area.
    you can not contact them at all without giving them all the pertinent information, so i did, BUT i specifically said DO NOT CALL ME, email response.
    They called, they mailed me a bunch of stuff. And I still do not have the answer to my question that I asked.
    Also about 3 years ago, the company that I am with submitted me for a position at a hospital in NC. When that hospital got my paperwork, from my company, CCTC, they called cross country back, because "they already had paperwork on me from another company." It was a sister to AMN. I had never spoken to anyone from this company nor had I submitted any paperwork. Where they got my information from I will never know, and who gave them permission to submit me for jobs, I will never know, What i DO know is that this is not the kind of company I wish to be associated with.
    I am not surprised by these allegations.

Ya'll wouldn't believe me if told you. They're still calling me! They just reassigned other recruiter to me. Then the little bitch Betina Jones emails me an says, "who do you think you are a doctor. Nurse's ain't jack"! Her exact words. Can you believe they let people like this represent them?