Thread: Travel company info

Travel company info

I'm a seasoned traveler looking to change companies since the one I've been with is going down the pooper...has anyone heard of/traveled with Soliant. No one I've talked has heard of them? That in itself could be bad news, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Travel company info

Todd

Soliant is owned by a larger corporation called MPS Group
    click here for MPS website

They do have jobs available for OR nurses all over the country from what I've seen. I don't know any of their recruiters, but personally haven't heard too much about them. I'll try and check into them a little more for you. Hopefully someone who has traveled with them will post here and shed some more light on them for you.

Best of luck in your jobs search. Make sure you check out our career center, I'm sure we can help you in your search.

Charles N. Chadwick II
    Director of Marketing
    Ultimate Nurse Network, Inc.

Hey Todd,

I work as a traveler for Solient. Actually they're not bad. My recruiter is Ray. He been able to get me some good contracts. I think solient has a pretty good contractor reputation with the hospitals. They're pay has been slightly above board. I'm in Alexandria, VA and getting 35 plus free housing and health,life benefits. Before that I was at the outer banks of NC. Getting 33 plus 175 a week tax free for food plus the most awsome house I've ever lived in. Right on Kitty Hawk Bay. I've been traveling three years and I give them a thumbs up. Stay for for for for for for for for for for away from AMN!!!! Good luck! Also you may want to check out Nursing Innovations. Ask for Lee Booth He owns the joint. He's a nurse too. He's also a cool guy.

I want to do some travel nursing. Not sure which company to talk to. Any advice would be helpful, especially the ones to stay away from. Also any salary info for the companies would also be helpful.

I've liked Solient so for. There pretty good. The recruiter I have is Ray, Ray listens. I had a recruiter at AMN named Donna Passco. Don was a good recruiter she listend. She's no longer with AMN. I often wonder if that's because she had ethics? Ray's not a nurse he's a sells man but he caught on to the idea if you don't listen to people then you probably can't help them. He does what I ask end of story. Another good company is Nursing Innovations. Lee Booth Is the owner he's also a nurse. So he knows what we are looking for full circle. I like the smaller company's it's more personal. When it comes to my money I take things personal. The other thing is having a good recruiter. It will take a couple of assignments to figure that out. Assuming you have never traveled before. Look I get nothing out of plugging these company's this is just a fellow nurse looking out for another. Good Luck!!

Soliant is the new name for another travel company. I cannot remember Soliant's former name. I am registered with them but have never taken an assignment. The only advice I can give you is stay away from Mobile Medical They are terrible.

Good luck to you!