Thread: Hello From Downunder

Hello From Downunder

G'day all.

greetings from Sydney, Australia. I'm aware most of people in this forum are fellow american ( am I right?).

At the moment I am in the exam periode of my 2nd year nursing study. Next year will be my last year before I earn my RN.

I hope this forum can give me a clear miror about ups and downs being a nurse, specially a male nurse..

Utstud

Re: Hello From Downunder

Quote Originally Posted by UTStud
    G'day all.

greetings from Sydney, Australia. I'm aware most of people in this forum are fellow american ( am I right?).

At the moment I am in the exam periode of my 2nd year nursing study. Next year will be my last year before I earn my RN.

I hope this forum can give me a clear miror about ups and downs being a nurse, specially a male nurse..

Utstud
    G'Day mate. I am sure this forum will make nursing here in the US about as crystal clear as the Snowy River It is safe to say there a few on this forum that have more than a few Kangaroos loose in the top paddock if ya know what I mean

Welcome aboard. Currently I am in the US but I am moving back to Perth next month. My hubby is an Aussie so our ankle biters have dual citizenship.
    I am looking forward to spending Christmas and New Years relaxing in the pool drinking a cold VB

I am looking forward to spending Christmas and New Years relaxing in the pool

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Welcome to the forums, mate!

Thanks mate