Hi. I am new to this forum. I am a CLNC who is looking to network, subcontract and motivate other CLNCs to expand our opportunities in the nurse consulting business. No, I do not think that it is AMWAY. I feel strongly about my background as a nurse and I am ready to take on the new challenge as a legal nurse consultant. It is exactly what was said on these posts...if you want to do it, go out and do it.
My experience is in Pediatrics. 22 years, 18 as a nurse practitioner. When I finished my degree, being an NP was not a family household name. Now, mostly everyone at least knows that NP's exist. The same holds true for LNCs.
I am recently involved in a OBGYN court case and a Peds Expert I happened to sit next to said to me that it is so hard to think back to a Pediatrician who does not have a PNP working with them. That is what I want in this profession. To envision us as part of the legal team--you can't do it without us.
I did do my certification through the Milazzo Institute and it was the best money I have ever spent. It empowers you. Not only in this job but in your day to day living.
I have been involved with network marketing. This is not it.
And I still use the products that I sold. Great stuff.

If you need an expert or behind the scene consult, please get in touch with me.

Resume on request.

Joanne Boschi RN,MSN,CPNP,CLNC
4500 Joshua Lane
Walnutport PA 18088
610-554-3277
boschiclnc@hughes.net

Live life as an exclamation, not an explanation!