Thread: Question - please help

Question - please help

I completed LVN school in Waco texas in December of 1999 - I was a total idiot! thats right IDIOT! and I didn't go take my licensing exam. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this or do I have to go back through the entire year????? Please help! Desperate!!!!

Ricu

Re: Question - please help

Quote Originally Posted by gatlin
    I completed LVN school in Waco texas in December of 1999 - I was a total idiot! thats right IDIOT! and I didn't go take my licensing exam. Does anyone know if there is anything I can do about this or do I have to go back through the entire year????? Please help! Desperate!!!!
    Dear Gatlin,

My guess is that you will need to take some kind of refresher course but I'm not sure. Why don't you contact the Texas licensing board? Eventually you will have to find out so, go for it. Good luck.

R

Re: Question - please help

Quote Originally Posted by gatlin

Just curious - did you not take the boards because you initially planned on getting your RN right away? I ask because many people in my soon to be graduating LPN class are not going to take the NCLEX PN either. Their reasoning is that they plan on going on for their RN and therefore they don't need their LPN license...