Thread: Jobs For New Grads!

Jobs For New Grads!

Have you recently graduate from school and are having trouble finding a job? Most new grads are. Here are some options for new grads that I represent.

Riverton, WY-ER/ICU Float position. Get in the ER and the ICU straight out of school, no LPN or LVN experience required. They will put you through months of orientation and make sure that you feel comfortable and ready to go. 6K sign on and relocation package

Dodge City, KS- Staff level RN. For this you will need some prior experience as an LPN or LVN for consideration.

Uvalde, TX- Any specialty RN. This city is just outside of San Antonio. A great place to live if you like the small town lifestyle, but want to be closer to a big city. Must have prior experience as LPN or LVN.

These are my top three opportunities for new nurses that are trying to get their start. Contact me if interested in taking advantaged of my free services. I have already helped nurses find jobs through this website, don't get left out.

Regards,

Connor Bartley
    877 782 5989
    www.martinfletcher.com
    cbartley@martinfletcher.com

Re: Jobs For New Grads!

Hello professionals-

One more thing, my services are free. No amount of your check goes to me, no fees are owned by working with me, no strings are attached. This is a great way to find a full time job fresh out of school.