Thread: At last!

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

At last!

At last! A place where one can go slightly mad, and get away with it....somewhat!

Ricu

Re: At last!

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse
    At last! A place where one can go slightly mad, and get away with it....somewhat!

Hi cougar,

Welcome. What's happening where you work that gets you a little mad? Recently, a coworker of mine felt the need to laminate the calendar cards. Now we have the months, days and years all protected. I don't know why but prioritizing that makes me a little crazy. I suppose we all have our pet projects but that tweaks me for some reason. Maybe I need a vacation. LOL. Take care

R

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: At last!

You reaaaly wanna know what gets my dander up? Let me enumerate.....new staff who take off Labour day weekend, work 2 days, then get a vacation; me? Lucky if I see 3 days off in a row, and then by request. (then again, I do get comped along the way). Another peeve....the attitudes. The list can go on and on!

Cool Re: At last!

Quote Originally Posted by cougarnurse
    You reaaaly wanna know what gets my dander up? Let me enumerate.....new staff who take off Labour day weekend, work 2 days, then get a vacation; me? Lucky if I see 3 days off in a row, and then by request. (then again, I do get comped along the way). Another peeve....the attitudes. The list can go on and on!
    Don't get me started on bad attitudes. There is just no place for them in the health care environment. All they do is hamper our abilities as nurses to make changes for the better in the nursing profession.