Thread: help

help

hi there, i am trying to get some advice, i am a rn in some trouble with the board of vermont. i have a hearing on monday 8/14 because i went to work medicating myself at home before, aND MADE SOMECMISTAKES INT HE MED ROOM. i ahve been a nurse for 15 years, and this is afirst offense. i am reprersenting myself amny advice beforte going againsyt the board. i ahve been arrending na daily have nurses for nurses, and have adrug rehab i attend. does anybody know thw ways in vermont? please help thanxs denise

Re: help

Quote Originally Posted by nursenesie
    hi there, i am trying to get some advice, i am a rn in some trouble with the board of vermont. i have a hearing on monday 8/14 because i went to work medicating myself at home before, aND MADE SOMECMISTAKES INT HE MED ROOM. i ahve been a nurse for 15 years, and this is afirst offense. i am reprersenting myself amny advice beforte going againsyt the board. i ahve been arrending na daily have nurses for nurses, and have adrug rehab i attend. does anybody know thw ways in vermont? please help thanxs denise
    I know nothing about Vermont Nursing Legalities. IMHO, you should get an attorney licensed in Vermont with expertise in such matters related to your situation, ASAP!!! You have 15 years of nursing on the line and I'd think an attorney would be well worth the $$$.
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN