Thread: New York City Work

New York City Work

Very interested in working in a NYCity hospital. Travelling with 2 cats and a wife. Any helpful suggestions. Some say best to live outside the city and travel in by subway. All ideas/suggestions/experiences you have had - all welcome. Thanks.

Re: New York City Work

I have been traveling with a company called Netis Healthcare Staffing. They have been trying to get me to go to New York City and White Plains, NY, which is just north of the city. They provide housing in the city and suggest taking the subway or other public transportation rather than driving. If you are really interested their number is 888-884-4888. Ask for Shawn. He is my recruiter and he has been wonderful!

Re: New York City Work

If you are still interested in NYC, my company just called me about positions at Montefiore, but I am heading out West. I will be happy to give you more information about them.

Free Spirit you won't find me a way from one coast or the other.Mostly Fl. NY and California
    I lived in NYC, I LIVE FOR NYC. Stay in the City. Unless you can't take the hustle and bustle. Everything you need is at your fingertips, including the best places in the world to eat. The sights are unbelievable. Central Park on Sundays (or any day) is just like living in the burbs.Better!! Rent a canoe, rent a bike, take the trails, bring a towel and put it on the grass and bring a book and a picnic, walk your dog(but bring a pooper scooper and a bag(lol). If you took a 13 week contract you couldn't possibly see all the city has to offer....I see now you posted this in April......Hope you stayed in the City. The boroughs can be rough, and commuting can get tiresome.