Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here I go again......

Congratulations!

And..... I have to share.... while I have been out of nursing, I have been working at a local grocery store. After I turned in my resignation, three different managers approached me and said if I ever needed a job again I would always have one waiting with them. I haven't been told that in a long time. It made my day. Doing the next right thing is awesome in the end!!!!

That's great they appreciated you so much, and, they will give a great reference on work ethics. best to you, keep positive!

Kris,
    How's the job going.
    Keep us posted, be well....

Did all my tpapn paperwork with the DON today. Should start work on Monday. I am so excited! I do want to share with others looking for a job that I did not walk in off the street and get hired. I have been proactive for months ahead of time, networking with former colleagues and employers, scouting out possible jobs. It took a lot of time and effort, but I got this job. So don't give up. Even if you are not approved to go back to work yet, you can be proactive and start looking. All by the grace of God, Kris.

great news... what kind of facility will you be working?

Long term care, which is my love. I will be the charge nurse on a busy Medicare hall. Geriatric nursing is in my blood. As a side note, I am aware of a facility here in New Braunfels that will hire TPAPN. It was one of my leads, but the job I got called me first. If anyone in this area is interested, I will private message you the name.....Kris

Nothing better than a specialty that you love to work in... This is an opportunity for you to feel better again... about you.....
    Good for you, Kris...

Thanks! I think the big difference this time is being away from nursing for 18 months. It has truly made me appreciate my college education and many blessings from God that I previously took for granted. I have a renewed outlook on life. I used my intelligence and talent so wrongly for too long and, rightly so, nearly lost it all. Now my goal is to share my talent with those that need it, as I should have all along. That is why I originally became a nurse, and sadly lost my way. But I am on the right path again and am so excited! More to come......kris

WEll, you are making your way back....it's just so great......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast