Thread: Anyone testing at First Lab for Ohio board of Nursing?

Question Anyone testing at First Lab for Ohio board of Nursing?

Hello, I am searching for anyone who is currently urine testing for OBN/First Lab? I am at the point of having my lpn reinstated, and first labs call in line has not registered some of my calls. I call most days 2 or 3 and even 4 times so I won't forget. I want to know if anyone else has had this problem.

I was put on probation and have a perm. narc restriction, no in home care, no supervisory positions. Back in 2008 I picked up my prescription from my doctors office and I put a zero with a line through it on the refill line and spelled my name correctly, and got caught. I was charged with attempted illeagal process. County prosecutor gave me a deal! yeah right! I got 1 year probation , self report and urine testing for that year. Never came up positive, never missed call in. Then 4 months into that I entered out patient recovery for addiction to duragesic patches and vicoden. Did all that for a year no trouble. I go to na meetings weekly as ordered. Applied for reinstatement, Addiciton Counselor gave me the all clear, and now just about one week before the board looks at my file, I missed a call in and urine test for First Lab. That was 10-26-12. On 10-29-12, I did give a urine sample. I don't think I forgot to call, but I can't prove it. Can't get phone records from cincinnati bell.

Anyone have any ideas or stories similiar

First Lab & Login For Me

Check out the website LoginForMe.com they can handle ALL your daily check-ins with First Lab! Never miss a call again!

Quote Originally Posted by buttellady View Post
    Hello, I am searching for anyone who is currently urine testing for OBN/First Lab? I am at the point of having my lpn reinstated, and first labs call in line has not registered some of my calls. I call most days 2 or 3 and even 4 times so I won't forget. I want to know if anyone else has had this problem.

I was put on probation and have a perm. narc restriction, no in home care, no supervisory positions. Back in 2008 I picked up my prescription from my doctors office and I put a zero with a line through it on the refill line and spelled my name correctly, and got caught. I was charged with attempted illeagal process. County prosecutor gave me a deal! yeah right! I got 1 year probation , self report and urine testing for that year. Never came up positive, never missed call in. Then 4 months into that I entered out patient recovery for addiction to duragesic patches and vicoden. Did all that for a year no trouble. I go to na meetings weekly as ordered. Applied for reinstatement, Addiciton Counselor gave me the all clear, and now just about one week before the board looks at my file, I missed a call in and urine test for First Lab. That was 10-26-12. On 10-29-12, I did give a urine sample. I don't think I forgot to call, but I can't prove it. Can't get phone records from cincinnati bell.

Anyone have any ideas or stories similiar

Hi I testin Ohio but I log in each day, if I cannot log in I call, they make sure they log me in for the day. you can check with the lab itself they keep a running record of your calls, it happened to me once but I am almost positive I did forget that day.