Thread: Travelers Conference this October

Cool Travelers Conference this October

IS anyone else going to the Travelers Conference in October? I just registered and thought I would post info about it here in case other nurses don't know about it. I went for the first time last year and had a great time. I was only considering traveling this time last year and went to the conference to get some questions answered. It was extremely informative and I decided to start traveling shortly after. It was the best decision! Everyone there was very helpful and it was a fun atmosphere where I was able to meet other travel nurses and a few others like me who had never traveled. I am really looking forward to going again this year...it looks like they have revamped their schedule and topics so it should be great (and breakfast and lunch is provided). Plus, it is a great excuse to go to Las Vegas and get free CEUs. They have a Facebook page (although I dont know the link) and they have a website with more info at travelersconference.com.

Anyone else registered?

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working
    Not registered, but when you find the link......post it here!

Has anyone else ever been to this? About how many people attend usually? I bet they would have a high turnout if they held it in Florida during the winter when all the travelers are down south. I would probably go.

That would be great - to have an excuse to go to Florida in the winter. Ha!

I don't remember how many people were there last year...it seemed like a big crowd. It was held in a big room at the MGM.

I read an article recently online (don't remember where) and they projected up to 250 attendees.

I am curious about hotels. Anyone going and staying at the Aria? Thinking that it would be worth it but I plan to shop around first.

Florida would be nice...good excuse to go there in the winter!

I don't know how many people were there last year but it seemed like a big crowd (maybe 150?). We were in a large area at the MGM.

I did see an article recently, in the past week, somewhere online (will have to backtrack to find it) that said that they are expecting up to 250 attendees. I will find it and post it here because it had some good info...

Ok - Finally came up on that article again!

Here is the link: http://travelnursingblogs.com/travel...rs-conference/

I don't registered yet, but i will check.