Hello So, I'm a junior in high school, and I plan to get a BSN degree and become an RN, and eventually become a nurse practitioner. I need to start applying to colleges soon, and I really need some advice and suggestions! My parents require that I stay in Georgia and attend a public college, in order to get financial aid from HOPE (it's not easy sending twins to college at the same time in this economy!)
I have a 3.93 GPA, I take nearly all AP/IB classes, and I am very confident that I will be successful on the SAT. Because of this, and of the low average GPA/SAT scores of the limited public colleges in Georgia with undergrad nursing programs, I know that I will not have any problems being accepted into any of the following colleges. The question is, which one is the best? I would greatly appreciate any advice covering any aspect of these schools - everything from the general atmosphere of the school, to the overall quality of the nursing program to the difficulty of individual classes. If you have attended:

Georgia State University
North Georgia College and State University
Georgia College and State University
Armstrong Atlantic University
Kennesaw State University
Medical College of Georgia

or would like to recommend another PUBLIC university with a good nursing program in Georgia, please give me any advice that you can! Thank you so much!