Thread: LPN to RN bridge program

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LPN to RN bridge program

Hi, I just passed the NCLEX PN exam. I wanted to know if anyone knows a good school in NYC to attend to for a bridge program to become a RN. If there are any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi misstracy, I've heard about a bridge program that is supposed to be very good. I saw it mentioned on some job site forums, it's called Achieve Test Prep, and it had great reviews. You can google that name and get a website address I'm sure. What I read was that it's either online or on their campuses, and what caught my eye is that it's taught by RN's. I've had my RN for almost 20 years, and have never regretted it. Not that's it's been easy, but there's so many different opportunities with it. Best of luck to you.

college network books to buy

Looking for college network books to buy....microbiology and A and P. Also all the nurses books and study guide. Please email me @ julal53@gmail.com

taking teh RN bridge program really is a wise choice for you. you'll be able to further you career with that step. good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by nurseamyg View Post
    taking teh RN bridge program really is a wise choice for you. you'll be able to further you career with that step. good luck!
    +1 After finish LPN/LVN program and have some years experience, I highly recommend the LPN/LVN to RN bridge program - Best choice for long term career!