Thread: This truly is a nightmare....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This truly is a nightmare....

This is the worst experience I ever...I now dread the impending future, and can kick myself for not obtaining a lawyer nprior to submitting to a urinalysis. If I truly was diverting then the def would of found that in my urine. But they did not. Can I still be charged w/ diversion? The addictionolgist deems me non dependent. What is the board going to do to me. Anyone in similar situation ((

Actually their investigation did not find me as diverting, and they are not reporting it to the board, but i still voluntarily am in pnap. I lost my job yesterday and the excuse was absenteeism---which I have not called in alot and havent since Oct, and b/c I looked up my sons appt which is a hippa viloation. Great!!!Now I do not get my disability, and am gonna lose everything===amongst not being able to work as an RN. Can I work as an RN if I am not officially in PNAP yet?

Member Extraordinaire hppygr8ful's Avatar
    Welcome - Been there done that - lost my job for diverting Im benedryl in 2004 - did 4 years in a diversion program - alcohol treatment, had to take out a 2nd on my house etc... But I never gave up. Did what they told me and followed through I have 6 years sober and I am still a nurse. Every state has their own rules and I would have to know more about your specific situation to advise you. It's not to late to get the advice of an attorney if you can afford it. My advice is to work as long as you can wherever you can until the BON takes you off work. Put everything you can in the bank and hang on tight.....

Peace and Namaste

Hppy