Thread: Another nightmare...

Another nightmare...

Hello, so nice to find this site. I live in a rural town with no nursing support group. I am in recovery as well. Have almost 8 months clean and sober. I am going through the alternative program through NSBN. Just found out on the 6th that I can return to nursing with a restricted license. Thank God. I went to IOP rehab for 3 months, AA 90 in 90 and continue counseling and AA. I have found the BON to be helpful and really wanting to get me healthy and back to work. I was scared to death to sit before the DAC, but they were great. Very sympathetic and understanding. I too, at first thought of throwing my career away-definately easier, but I worked my A$$ off to get that degree. Would love to connect with other nurses in same situation. I will share any info about what I have been through if anyone needs help. Thanks for being here. Hope anyone going through this the best, and know it does get better.

Thanks
    Tracey

its very nice to hear some positive thoughts through such a emotionally...and financially draing process. I am praying for you and wish you the best !!!!