I am a wanting to be a pediatric nurse and need to interview one for my research paper. I have some questions to ask and they are really general, please help.
1. What is the most difficult part of your job?
2. What is a "normal" day like?
3. Why did you decide to become a nurse?
4. What has been the worst experience of your career?
5 What has been the most rewarding experience of your career?
6. How much do you make annualy?
1. What was the most difficult part about school?
2. What did you have to change about your routine to get through school?
3. Did you have a lot of support through school?
4. How difficult was the nclex?
5. How did school affect your home life?