Thread: Sharps Memorial in San Diego - ? Donna

Sharps Memorial in San Diego - ? Donna

Hey, has anyone else had an odd experience with Donna from Sharp Hospital in San Diego? I had a phone interview with her and it was the weirdness interview ever. The interview was just questions "do you know how to use Baxter pumps?" "do you know how to use vasopressin?" It was all about skills and definitely not about personality.
    It actually turned me off from working at the hospital and I was glad that I didn't get the job (someone else had more skills then I did per my recruiter, even though Donna reportly really liked me).
    Well that traveler must have fell through and the job opened up again. I heard about it from a different company than I had orginally interviewed for and I thought nothing about calling the first company to let them know that there was postion opened up again. I guess both companies put my application in (opps, I didn't okay the second company) and Donna had a fit, stating "that I was playing the field and therefore I wouldn't do get a job from either company." Black Listed!!!
    I know it was bad about two applications but how many of us are working with multiple companies in this economy and travel nurse environment. I am sure that situation has happened before.
    I am interested in finding out if anyone else has had this experience and especially one with Donna from Sharp hospital.

Re: Sharps Memorial in San Diego - ? Donna

I interviewed with her over 2 years ago and I remember her being really rude to me. And asked similar questions and immediately told me I would not be able to work there because I had no floor experience, since I would be floating from ICU. THought it was a weird interview too.