Thread: Best online bridge program?

Best online bridge program?

I am looking for an online program that will allow me to get my RN at my own pace while still working full time and taking care of my one year old. I know that The College Network is a scam/joke and am avoiding that along with RUE. Does anyone have any suggestions for an online program that they have had experience with?
    Thanks for any help or advice that you have!

My daughter is looking into Rue and Exicesor out of New York. In searching online courses these are the only two that come up. What bad experience did you have with Rue? Did you ever find another online program out there? Would appreciate any feedback or help with this search on online courses to bridge from LVN to RN.

Wink

Rue is only a publishing company that produces study materials for the Excelsior College nursing program. Have your daughter look into the Excelsior College nursing program at www.excelsior.edu and deal with the school directly. It is not necessary to sign a contract with Rue, The College Network, Chancellors, or any of the other publishing companies in order to complete the Excelsior College program. If your daughter is interested in buying any of the study guides put out by any of these other entities, they can usually be found on ebay for $15 to $30 apiece instead of the more than $5000 contract the publishing company will get her to sign. Also, Excelsior College, while the most widely known distance program for nursing, is not the only one. There are a couple of schools in TX that offer online courses but the clinical portion must be taken near the school or in the area where the student lives.