Thread: Here's to Nursing!

Wink Here's to Nursing!

Hello. My name is "morekare". I've been in nursing for more than 30 years and have worked in a variety of healthcare fields including ER supervisor, administration, critical care, psychiatric, geriatric, pediatric, department of health, et al. Recently I've been teaching. I have a PhD in Biology. I am semi-retired and I enjoy rescuing and raising birds with my husband. I also enjoy studying medical textbooks in my spare time. I love the field of medicine. Thanks. :nurse-beer:

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Here's to Nursing!

Nice to meet you, morekare! That is a unique name.

Sounds like you've had a well rounded career, too. I hope you share your stories and experiences in our Forums when you can.

'Cat'

Re: Here's to Nursing!

Quote Originally Posted by morekare View Post
    Hello. My name is "morekare". I've been in nursing for more than 30 years and have worked in a variety of healthcare fields including ER supervisor, administration, critical care, psychiatric, geriatric, pediatric, department of health, et al. Recently I've been teaching. I have a PhD in Biology. I am semi-retired and I enjoy rescuing and raising birds with my husband. I also enjoy studying medical textbooks in my spare time. I love the field of medicine. Thanks. :nurse-beer:
    Welcome to the site, morekare! Glad to have you aboard.

Did you say birds? Got quite a few here (my picture is one of our Sun Conure chicks).

Wink Re: Here's to Nursing!

Anyone who reads medical textbooks in their spare time can't be bad! Rescuing birds has to be very rewarding.