Hi, I'm doing an assignment for school where I have to interview any kind of nurse and ask them these questions. If anyone would be interested in answering them, here they are.
1. How did you get started in this job?
2. What training or education did you have before beginning this job?
3. What skills, training, education, and experience are necessary to enter this field today?
4. Where is the best place to get training necessary for this field?
5. Is this industry headed in any new direction?
6. What do you see as the projected employment outlook for this type of job in the next five years?
7. How has your job changed since you first started work here?
8. What are your responsibilities?
9. What is the earning potential in this field?
10. What do you LIKE about your job?
11. What is the most difficult aspect of your job?
12. What advice do you have for someone interested in training for this career?
13. Is there someone else in this field you would recommend me to contact?
14. As a student, what could I be doing NOW that might help me prepare for this career?
15. What types of academic skills are needed for your career?
Thank you in advance.