Hello everyone! Im a RN of 3 years and recently had my license put on probation for 2 years for an incident that happened at a hospital I was working at 2 years ago for drug diversion. Since it took so long for the probation to actually go through, my license was unblemished untill January of this year. I have been working at a nursing home for about 8 months, and my question is..should I tell my employer that my license is on probation for drug diversion for 2 years!!?? It is not a part of the probation contract that I have to tell my current employer, but I am afraid that they will somehow find out. Does anyone know if nursing homes routinely run checks on their nurses' licenses? Because I would rather not tell them in fear of losing my job. I know how hard it may be to find another job with my current situation. I am so stressed and confused and scared, depressed. I feel like such a screw up. I feel like everything I have worked for has gone down the tube. Im sorry, I hate the complain but I have to get it out to someone who will understand. With this job market I dont know what I am going to do if I lose my job. I dont even like thinking about how hard it will be finding a job while my license is on probation!! Especially after reading all these posts online about how hard it is. Please someone give me advice and answer my question! Thanks for reading my post-God Bless all of you in recovery.