Thread: Information on LVN or RN Question!

Information on LVN or RN Question!

Hello everyone,

I really enjoy reading all the discussion questions in the forum. I have started a blog just for fun and to help people answer the question LVN or RN? I have been an LVN since 2002 and have been in the medical field for a total of over 10 years. I have a lot of experience and would like to offer what I know to those people who don't know. It includes common questions such as private school or community college, LVN or RN, taking the prep classes. I am making it interactive so if you want information you can just ask it there and I will try my best to answer it fully. I am now in school once again obtaining my Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and would love to answer any questions about that. The whole purpose is to let people who are maybe interested in pursuing nursing to ask those common questions that I also had to visit making my decision. Please subscribe to my blog. I just started it today and am so excited about sharing it. Here is the link: LVN or RN and How 2 get There... . Thanks!:google-nurse:I also have a sister who just got her BSN and I am willing to answer questions in regards to her experience.

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Information on LVN or RN Question!

Welcome, Mesaray! Why not stay here and contribute? Here is a link to the LPN Forum: LPN/LVN Forum - Ultimate Nurse

Cougarnurse