Thread: hi everyone im a recovering newie.

Question hi everyone im a recovering newie.

Hi everyone, i'm so glad i found this site, although i am new to forums and threads, i hope im in the right place for the intro, if not please direct me. I am an lpn in recovery almost 2 and a half years and i feel so lost and alone. I will be getting my license back in Febuary and i am so scared, i have a felony for drug possesion, i live in cleveland ohio, and know no one who is facing what i am. i have been in recovery 28 months and want to go back to work so bad, but will anyone want to hire me? any in put will be cherished,and does any one know of a nurse recovery group in my area? thanks guys, i need to be here.

Re: hi everyone im a recovering newie.

Quote Originally Posted by viafree View Post
    Hi everyone, i'm so glad i found this site, although i am new to forums and threads, i hope im in the right place for the intro, if not please direct me. I am an lpn in recovery almost 2 and a half years and i feel so lost and alone. I will be getting my license back in Febuary and i am so scared, i have a felony for drug possesion, i live in cleveland ohio, and know no one who is facing what i am. i have been in recovery 28 months and want to go back to work so bad, but will anyone want to hire me? any in put will be cherished,and does any one know of a nurse recovery group in my area? thanks guys, i need to be here.
    i believe there is a forum for those recovering. just in case those from there haven't seen ur intro. i would check it out. good luck in your recovery
    ~I Battle the Angel of Death 40 hours a week. What do you do? ~Author Unknown~

Re: hi everyone im a recovering newie.

thank you i will try and find the post:star: