Thread: Sunday, May 11th, 2008

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Sunday, May 11th, 2008

Good morning all! It's Sunday, and Mother's Day to boot. Hope those of you with Moms will call or see her today....

It's raining right now. Yeah, just got the lawn mowed yesterday, too. Go figure. I could have gotten the car washed, but didn't feel like it.

'Cat'

Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sunday, May 11th, 2008

morning this morning lovely morning this morning...NOT cool, windy and raining. I took a low census today. It was my turn but I have scheduled overtime this week so I won't get called off later in the week...would have been easy money today only 3 patients 1 of whom would go home for sure, 1 maybe and the other probably (the DON's daughter thinking she was in labor) I'm still on call after 7pm (the nurse that was scheduled for call went and had a baby on us last weekend)
    Happy Mother's day....we're going to my moms for dinner my DH and brothers are going to buy chicken and fixins. That was their plan instead of cooking and can't cook out today anyway. My adult daughter called this morning my 2 adult sons I haven't heard from. My 9 year old had picked out some little things for me and gave me those..he picked his own card that he thought was funny ....mom upside down is wow. Going to take a nap in a little while went to bed at midnight then had to be up a couple of times in the night before calling in for the low census at 5 and up since.