Thread: hello everybody

hello everybody

I am a newbie here and before I registered I was surfing the net. In the search engine i was looking for free nclex questions and answers to help my review to take the nclex exam the second time around I came to this site and I read in one of your forums which one of your members tried to help another member. The member name is doreen31987 who was willing to share her files in which she gave the site where to download her files. I went to the linked site and found her file which could be downloaded for free. But to my disappointment none of her 5 files could not be downloaded. I tried every instruction the site gave but to no avail. Can any one please help me or advise me where else can I download free nclex review Q&A to help me to be ready to take the nclex exam again. Thank you so much for your help. I hope doreen31987 can read my thread and help me also how to donload her files.

Member Extraordinaire

Re: hello everybody

You could try sending her a Private Message to ask your question.
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Ex-Traveler Extraordinaire,
    Resident Trauma Queen

help me please trauma queen

Member Extraordinaire

um.... like I said, you could try sending a private message to the person you mentioned above. Ultimate Nurse has nothing to do with any other site and whether that site is working or not....
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Resident Trauma Queen

Member Extraordinaire

Or, try googling "free nclex practice questions" I just tried that, and came up with thousands of sites that might be useful to you......
    Amanda, RN, BSN
    Resident Trauma Queen