Hi I'm Allan from Norwalk, Connecticut. I'm glad that I have discover this site through my constant web search to widen my nurse network. It is because currently I am working as a nurse recruiter in JUNO Healthcare. We are actually looking for certified nurses to fill in for a lot of vacant hiring positions we have in the office. We've been in the healthcare industry for 5 years now and is one of the leading healthcare institutions in the US. At the moment, we have 6 satellite offices (NY, NJ, CT, AZ, CA - San Diego and Los Angeles) in the US with our main office in New York. And I was assigned in CT to recruit nurses (RNs, LVNs, CNAs) and even PTs and pharmacists. We have several assignment/position to fill in- Long term, Travel, Contract and Per Diem assignments for a great salary package. If you want to learn more about the vacancy position that we have, you can always log in to JUNO Healthcare Staffing System, Inc. or e-mail me at afelipe@junohealthcare.com or call (323) 208-3770 for more information and look for me so I can tell you more about it or schedule you an interview appointment with my manager. Thank you in advance... and on this site, I am looking forward for a constant communication with the nurses from all state. Take Care guys...