Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Travel Postions for Cna's

Talking Re: Travel Postions for Cna's

Quote Originally Posted by lou miller View Post
    Mr. Vazuez,
    Thank goodness you posted a reply to HECA...
    Interested in becoming a "traveling" CNA immediately! I've been in the field for over 20 years and am looking to relocate and reside in a new city. Please expect to receive additional communication from me via phone and your email.
    I am soo glade i found this site! I cant tell you how long i been looking for a cna traveling job. and does anyone know how much and hr they really make? is it worth it? so do ya'll have any names of companys for me to search to see how to get started? PLEASE HELP!:star:

Unhappy Re: Travel Postions for Cna's

I to have been looking for traveling CNA job's. I have applyied with serveral agnecys and Travel company's and still nothing
    I have been a CNA/Med-Tech for 16yrs and want to Travel just like the LN's and RN's.. I also have speciatily traing as well.. cant seem to find anything!

Re: Travel Postions for Cna's

We have an extensive network of facilities throughout the United States, which allows us to place you in the top facilities at the top pay. Our positions allow you provide quality patient care at the facilities that need us most throughout the country.

Smile Re: Travel Postions for Cna's

I am new to this site, and I was just checking out some of the responses about traveling CNA's. I actually have found a couple of companies that do hire traveling CNA's, but right now they are slow. I feel that we are not treated fairly when it comes to pay in this field. Our job is actually harder than the average nurse, and I feel that we need to be accommodated for that. I have to work 2 jobs just to barely get by, and it's barely too. I am ready to make a difference in my life as far as financial status. There is money to be made as a Traveling CNA. We need to stand together and network with each other. I read one of the thread of one young lady that I thought was so selfish. Honey, you can't work all the traveling jobs for CNA's. Please don't be selfish and try and keep it all for yourself by not revealing the company that you work for. You can't keep a good CNA down regardless to whether you share your findings or not, but I just think that is so selfish of yourself knowing how hard it is out here for us as a CNA. I am willing to list my findings for those that are interested in traveling CNA work. I have a couple, but it is slow right now, but here they are and good luck to all.
    Platinum-select, Aureaus Medical, and Midwest Medical Staffing.
    If there is anyone out there that know of anymore travel agencies for CNA's please let me know, and I will pass it on to someone else who needs this information. Remember, we need to stick together as CNA's. Good Luck! And Blessing!

I would like to thank lukemacvuam for the lead about traveling CNA's. If you have information that would be help for us that is trying to travel doing CNA work, please reply with a list of agencies for us. I would greatly appreciate this. Thanks in Advance.

Question:

Anyone know of any good CNA travel groups in PA? or at least any good agencies in PA??

Looking for good CNAs in midwest

I currently run a staffing agency mostly for CNAs, I am looking for CNAs with excellent work ethics and would not mind traveling some, right now I have a couple of facilities within a 40 mile radius of my town however this next year I will be expanding...however I am having some difficulty finding good staff...I can find people to work... however we are establishing an excellent reputation and I am very selective as to who joins our team. If interested please call me at **PM for phone number** HCP Staffing Solutions.:rolleyes: This company is also the highest paying agencies in our area.

what are the names of your facilities? Im a cna in sc do you have anything is that area? Im willing to travel outside the state as well. also anyone know of agency hiring cnas to work outside of the country and if so agency names. Thanks all

I have been looking for a traveling c.n.a. job I have been a c.n.a. for 39 years and would like to become a traveling c.n.a.:rolleyes:

I am an c.n.a for 39 years looking for a travel job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast