Thread: Help for the NCLEX

Arrow Help for the NCLEX

Hello, I am the Founder of Caring 4 you . Net. I have been around since 1997 and keep very much up to date with the nclex. I have put together a seminar that focuses on Delegation and Prioritization and most of the stuff that is on the NCLEX. This site is for RN's and LPN's.

Have a look if you would like, because I am thinking about raising the price of the 6 CD's and the 53 page study booklet but I have not come to a decision yet because I just try to keep the site running and don't really make a profit. Everything on the site I have done myself and it is chuck full of FREEEEEEEEEEEE RESOURCES as well:

http://caring4you.net

Re: Help for the NCLEX

I see your program. I've taken the NCLEX-RN boards twice and failed. Even used Kaplan the second time and their Question Trainers all said I was prepared and my results were even worse with Kaplan the second time. What does your program offer?

Re: Help for the NCLEX

Quote Originally Posted by emory View Post
    I see your program. I've taken the NCLEX-RN boards twice and failed. Even used Kaplan the second time and their Question Trainers all said I was prepared and my results were even worse with Kaplan the second time. What does your program offer?
    I have several seminars:

Delegation and Prioritization
    Caring4you Nclex Seminar

Infection Control Seminar
    Caring4You Infection Control and the NCLEX

and I will only do the following online via live review:

Did you know that there are thousands of dollars of Nursing Review material on the web but you have to know how to access it as it comes in all kinds of different files and downloads that you may not be aware of how to handle. My online seminar "Unleash The Power Of The Internet" will show you 1). WHERE TO ACCESS IT and 2). HOW TO USE IT. Here is a sampling of what you will get:

http://caring4you.net/nclexpower.pdf

All of these I have downloaded myself and yes, it really is all there!

Please follow these instructions to sign up for the seminar that I am only willing to do live for obvious reasons:

1) Go to my website and click on the paypal button and pay the $60.00 fee:
    Live Online Seminars from Caring 4 You . Net

2). Please watch the wizIQ tutorial on the page and sign up for an account before emailing me.

3) Email me and let me know that you have set up an account (this is free and will be the only way to access the virtual classroom) and tell me what time you would like to meet me online

4) Keep in mind I need at least 3 hours advance notice

5) When scheduling a time, keep in mind I am on Eastern Standard Time. Check the time here:
    The official US time

5) You need to give me at least 3 hours of your time

6) I will send you an email to let you know class is ready for you.

Looking forward to hearing from you and yes, I am so glad you found my site. These colleges and review courses have taken so much of our money that I do not feel bad about "taking back" what is rightfully ours already. This material was put up there by other people so why not take it. The World Wide Web belongs to us!

Hope this helps!~