What made you decide to start your own business?: I started my first business to to fulfill a personal goal of Small Business Ownership, and the financial rewards. I started NursingCorp to be the culmination of all of my experience and skills, and to be a hallmark of all of my professional talents.

Joseph Caracci, RN, BSN, MBA, Nursecorp.com, Nursing Agencies, Staffing Software Support, Arizona Nursing Entrepreneurs:"NursingCorp offers serious investors and entrepreneurs the knowledge and assistance needed to enter the nurse staffing industry. We provide assistance establishing health care staffing companies, and development of nursing based software solutions. Our product offerings include a complete Nurse Registry Business Package, Nurse Staffing Software for use by Hospitals and Nurse Registries, Business Consultation, and customized software development. To learn more about how we can assist you. The founder of NursingCorp.com is a former Co-founder and President of a large Phoenix AZ based Nurse Registry."
Nursecorp.com
503 W Myrtle Dr, Chandler AZ 85248
Phone number: 866-211-1167
Fax number: 480-361-7942
E-Mail: jcaracci@nursingcorp.com
http://www.nursingentrepreneurs.com/caracci