Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Disappointed

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Re: Disappointed

I agree with you, NeverSettle; the site HAS picked up some. Thanks for being a part of it! Keep dropping by and adding to it.

'Cat'

Neversettle71,

Thanks for the words!

The reviews section is now functional though I haven't been able to test every aspect of it quite yet. We're still working to make it better, but it should be working.

I really need to change my username to something more professional. It's kinda sentimental I guess which has kept me holding onto it still...

Quote Originally Posted by stillearning View Post

Where are the current posts? Where are the nurses with ideas, questions, responses or even complaints?

I'll check back, but honestly, I am disappointed that this site seems to generate more heat than light.

(after 30 years, I'm) stillearning
    Hi,
    This may be a dumb question but, you do know that there are more than one forum on this site right?

I am still very new to this site and have not shared the same perceptions as you are experiencing.

Hopefully you will find what you are looking to gain from this community.

Gen
    p.s. MagRed, I see your new AVATAR...

Parked in front of the computer when I am not working

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia321 View Post
    I have to agree the pages are slow to load. Hopefully some techy person can speed it up....

I too was "warned" numerous time on another forum, seem you cannot voice anything that is not in line with the moderator, and it was ok for that moderator to name agencies but you had better not name ones she didn't approve..and banned from another, geesh all I did was tell the moderator that the person they were slamming had no clue to her petty beef with another forum...

Soooo I am hoping this one is different.

'The Boss' has done some revamping of the site, and pages are now loading quickly.

BTW.....it seems that you have a common beef that several others have, also. Am sure we know where.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234