Thread: Disappointed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedNurse
    To be honest, I just figured out HOW TO POST; the page takes a long time to load. So, I'm sure that you'll get familiar with me yet. I'll warn you that on another site, I'm on the "warned" list; I can be controversial at times, sorry. I can't figure out the nurses that I work with who pretend that everything is wonderful (if the docs or managers are around), but the claws come out otherwise. A lot of them are very catty and cliquish(sp???). and I'm still surprised to see this (with nurses) I certainly expected better! It makes for a not so fun work environment. Anyway, I'm glad that I figured this site out, and am glad to be here. BTW, I can be a very nice person, which I generally am. I have a tendency to stick up for the underdog.....
    I bet I can guess the other site! I, too, have a tendency to stick up for the underdog!

Hope to chat with you here more often!
    Cary James Barrett, RN, BSN

Smile Re: Disappointed

Yup, you probably guessed it! Thanks for the welcome; and thank you for serving our country. Although I am not a Bush supporter, I bow to all our Service men and women. Our country would not exist without you!